Looking for new content administrator

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

[#486612] Written by: Larzi [16/07/17, 10:24]
Action: [ Reply ] [ Quote ]
Hi NovaKing,

Please consider me to help with the content Admin role, i am experienced in all aspects of Business. I currently spend hours
and hours watching and researching many tv shows i.e. new, on break, cancelled etc. I have noticed many area's to this site
need updating and am also available to simply assist with updating on an "as needed" basis. Basically im very flexible.

In addition; I have more up to date episodes for some series to offer.

If you wish to see my resume please advise a confidential email address.

Many thanks for your consideration.
Lara
[#486613] Written by: Larzi [16/07/17, 11:15]
As requested examples for consideration.

1. Better Call Saul – site says airs Monday and airing. This is on break, pending.
2. Billions – S01 E01 not there
3. Black Mirror – there are no Ep loaded for S03
4. The Borgias – Inconsistent show listing format e.g. The Borgias 1x01 02 (HDTV-ASAP) [eztv] and The Borgias S01E01
720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE [eztv]
5. Emerald City – missing Ep09

Research to keep up to date eg.
Digital trends – updates on Netflix i.e. what’s leaving Netflix e.g. Ghost Whisperer (Seasons 1-5 inc what’s new e.g. Being Mary
Jane: The Series (Season 4)

Imdb member updates – Ep guide, cancelled shows, new shows e.g. Mindhunter new tv series with 11 ep starts October 17.

Thank you once again.
Larzi
[#486716] Written by: uilson [24/07/17, 17:38]
I am also interested, if i can help.

I also have been using the website for a long time, even now despite my service provider blocked the access to it.

Regards.
ssl  latestbipolarnews.info RSS latestbipolarnews.info Status | latestbipolarnews.info API | DMCA: [email protected]